KS3 Maths Homework Book 2
Achieve fluency and reinforce learning with homework questions matched to topics in the Pupil Books. Provide practice for all tiers within the second year of KS3 with this one book.
* Set additional practice questions for homework which is matched to the Collins Maths Frameworking course
* Assign differentiated homework easily with tier 1 marked as one star, tier 2 flagged as two stars and tier 3 with three stars
* Access maths practice for all levels per year, with questions to reinforce, core questions and stretch and challenge
* Challenge more able pupils with 'Brainteaser' extended questions per topic
* Easy for pupils to take home with the slim portable format
* Access answers online
Download KS3 Maths Homework Book 2 (9780007537648).pdf, available at changetakesfaith.org for free.
- Peter Derych, Kevin Evans, Keith Gordon, Michael Kent, Trevor Senior, Brian Speed
- For ages
- Paperback | 120 pages
- 192 x 265 x 5mm | 270g
- Publication date
- 01 Aug 2014
- HarperCollins Publishers
- Collins Educational
- Publication City/Country
- London, United Kingdom
- Edition Statement
- 3rd Revised ed.
- Bestsellers rank